High ceilings, chic modern architecture, and a 60-foot crystal chandelier illuminate your star events at GLENOAKS BALLROOM. Every detail from the placement of mirrored walls to the tufted, crystal encrusted backdrop behind the main table and the striking chandeliers in the pitched ceiling were crafted with attention to the finest detail and with contemporary elegance envisioned. The imported marble and red carpet entryway will welcome you and your guests and let them know they are in store for a lavish and tasteful experience.
- How to Get a Marriage License in Los Angeles, California | Getting Married February 13, 2020
- Grand Opening Announcement – Mission Hills Location – “The Landmark” October 16, 2018
- A Wedding Date to Remember: Popular Wedding Dates to Get Engaged and Married On September 11, 2018
- Wedding Gift Etiquette: From the Bridal Shower Down to the Bridal Party June 28, 2018
- The Checklist Before the Checklist: What to Get Done First When Planning Your Wedding May 25, 2018